Reed and I took a quick trip to North Carolina and while there drove to Pinehurst, a wonderful golf resort. This was one of the most beautiful spots we have ever discovered and I hope we can return. Reed played a round of golf and I went to the spa. We stayed at the Historical Carolina Hotel built in 1901. We had a wonderful dinner in the Carolina Dining Room and we enjoyed pure southern hospitality. Pinehurst is nestled among the Sandhills and has eight golf courses and a world class spa. The little village of shops and restaurants came in handy when I realized I had brought two different shoes to wear (one heel and one wedge and both rights). I took a quick shopping trip to find a pair. A very fun three days !!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Pinehurst
Reed and I took a quick trip to North Carolina and while there drove to Pinehurst, a wonderful golf resort. This was one of the most beautiful spots we have ever discovered and I hope we can return. Reed played a round of golf and I went to the spa. We stayed at the Historical Carolina Hotel built in 1901. We had a wonderful dinner in the Carolina Dining Room and we enjoyed pure southern hospitality. Pinehurst is nestled among the Sandhills and has eight golf courses and a world class spa. The little village of shops and restaurants came in handy when I realized I had brought two different shoes to wear (one heel and one wedge and both rights). I took a quick shopping trip to find a pair. A very fun three days !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds heavenly!
Wow, that does sound nice.
We should definitely all accompany you when you go back.
That looks awesome. How fun, we want to go too!
sounds like a relaxing trip..perfect for you and dad!
Post a Comment