Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall...Coming and Going !!










This Fall has moved along way too quickly... There has been too much travel.  My new job has required two out of town trips; A new twist for us. Reed and I took turns leaving town but together were in North Carolina. (Reed has now visited every state except 3)  Collectively, we have been in Ohio, Tennessee (twice), North Carolina, Texas, New York, Oregon, Phoenix (twice), Missouri  and New Jersey. We are very ready to be home. Besides travel, this fall has brought soccor games, birthdays, outings (like the Antelope Island Buffalo Round-Up), golf, raking and ...lots of busy-ness. These pictures are a sampling of our Fall.

2 comments:

Ali said...

sounds crazy! cute pics..first I have seen of ikey playing soccer!

Reba said...

Im so glad to know you have a blog... now I can keep up on what fun things you and Reed are up to. I so enjoyed the amazing annual HT dinner tonight! Thank you for inviting me back. I so love you guys!