Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008



Here is our Merry Christmas Post. We have been greatly blessed in 2008. We have been married 35 years and have 4 wonderful daughters, 3 fabulous son-in-laws and 7 healthy extraordinary grandchildren. We are both working and busy and life is good. Reed reminded me that tomorrow is December 21st which means that the days will begin to get longer and I reminded him that after Christmas I look out the back doors everyday and wait for the snow to melt and the pool to open. We just celebrated our anniversary at Torrey Pines in La Jolla, California where we attended the temple, ate seafood, wandered about on Coronado Island and La Jolla and enjoyed beautiful weather. What a great way to begin our Holiday Season. We cannot wait to gather our family and celebrate the season and this wonderful time of year.

5 comments:

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Wow, congrats on 35 years. That's quite an accomplishment.

Ali said...

I didn't realize it was the 35! Congrats. Glad I can be home for the holidays!

Barb Snow said...

Reed and Julie! Loved your blog!
It's great to see your life up close (and be in it, too).
Happy Anniversary by the way. Who'd of guessed 35 years of traditional life after all that misbehavin' by you crazy cougars.

Bethers said...

I'm dreaming of summer,too. What a great way to spend your 35th!

GeNee said...

I love Torrey Pines and La Jolla. What a fun vacation. Your house looks so festive and beautiful.