
We cannot believe that Ike is 3. Time flies !!! This morning as I sang Happy Birthday to him, I told him,"Ike, I remember the day you were born." He wasn't interested but I couldn't help but remember waiting day and night and day for Ike to be born. When Ike came home from the hospital, he was jaundiced and had to lay on a light table. Molly had a rough post-partum, so I slept in the bed next to him and held his little hand as he slept naked with those bright lights on him. At three weeks old, we kept Ikey for a couple of days when Molly had to go back to the hospital with breast infection. Even though it was a hard time for Molly, it gave me a chance to develop a wonderful bond with Ike. He is such a thinker, a talker, a mover, an inquirer, a hugger...so full of life and such a good boy. We love you Ike !! Happy Birthday !!
5 comments:
Thanks Mom! That was really sweet and thank you for helping us make Ike's birthday so special!
cute post! I love Ikey's quirkyness...sad I missed his 3rd bday!
Cute Ike, and his serious face. I love it!
Ike has been 10 for a long time!!! Aren't these kids so special. We are blessed.
I love Ike! He is the cutest little boy! Happy Birthday Ike!
Post a Comment