Friday, October 31, 2008

This Is Halloween !!









A favorite tradition has become the annual Halloween Party not only for kids but for the old folks too.  There is always Halloween food, Halloween Games, Halloween Costumes and Halloween Crafts.  The culminating events are always Fruit Basket, Halloween style and the All Time Favorite...Dracula Fluorescent Teeth Game.  Here are a few snippets of the 2008 version.  And we thank Amby who always buys some decorations and leaves them here, so they are also part of the party.

4 comments:

Molly said...

I wish Amby would buy some decor and leave it at my house once in a while:) Thanks for a fun party. The kids always love it and there is nothing more fun than a good ol fashion game of sardines in the dark!

Maeve said...

I love all the Halloween decorations. I don't have any. It gave me some great ideas.

Ali said...

Molly looks so big! They all look so cute in their costumes. Sad I missed it, looks so fun! Not so sad about the teeth game..

Bethers said...

We must have descriptions of the tooth game, etc. When do you have your party? Sounds like a great tradition.