Sunday, September 28, 2008

Closing Ceremonies...






The Pool is officially closing this week. It has been a good summer and summer isn't over until the Closing Ceremony. When we can close at Conference Weekend, we have had a good long season. It has been a good summer season for us. A few of the memories that have gone under the blogger radar have been: Salt Lake Bees Game, Trip to Boston, Summer BBQ's/Swims, Amby and girls visit, Ali and Molly and the Provo Marathon, Tending Weekends. It's all been fun and I am sad to see it go.

5 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Cute pictures...so sad to see summer end and on with fall! Sound like you had a wonderful summer!

Ali said...

sad..don't close it. Keep it open for me at Christmas!

Johnston Family said...

Julie you are such a cute fun grandma and mom. Looks like you had a great summer!

Bethers said...

The lazy crazy days of summer are over but this fall has been so beautiful and just crazy.

Molly said...

NO!!! I never got my last swim! Bahh!! I didn't know you were doing that so soon!