Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reed, Julie and Rex at Disneyland



We arrived late last night and were met at the Disneyland Hotel by the AAPC Conference team. Our suite was ready for us and they had prepared quite an arrival for Rex, as you can see. A Mickey Mouse with balloons, Pluto, ears with Rex's name on them. A personal autographed Mickey Mouse picture, Dominoes, an autograph book, candy, cookies and other little items. How special is that??? And how nice of Melanie to have things so special for us ! We are now off for the Magic Kingdom.

5 comments:

Macy said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe how nice these people are. How sweet. Rex looks really cute and happy too. Keep us posted!!

Molly said...

Wow, did they think Tomkat and the kids were coming! You guys are such Celebs! Looks fun...you are going to have a lot to live up to with the other grandkiddies! Keep posting...Ike loves to see Rex even if it is only on the Computer!

Mama Mia said...

Rex is livin' the good life! How fun!

About Me said...

Julia, this is Annie Pehrson. I see that you were just in Disneyland. My parents and Nate and Amy just got back from there last Sunday and they had a blast! You guys just missed eachother!

Looks like you had a great time! :)

About Me said...

sorry I typed "Julia" I meant Julie! I must of had my mom on my mind! ;)