I am getting pretty jealous of this adventure...no not for my kids but for me! sounds like fun Rex! I also love to observe Rex. He is always watching other people and he really "gets it!!" Ikie says "Say hi to Mickey mouse and Pludoo!"
Welcome to Reed and Julie's blog. We have a great life that is forever changing. Since all our children have flown the coop, we can eat, go out, golf, shop or do just about anything we like. It's a wonderful time of life. Here are just a few of our adventures.
3 comments:
I am getting pretty jealous of this adventure...no not for my kids but for me! sounds like fun Rex! I also love to observe Rex. He is always watching other people and he really "gets it!!" Ikie says "Say hi to Mickey mouse and Pludoo!"
So funny that he doesn't want to see the characters or eat breakfast with them. That seems to be most kids dream, but not Rex.
oh wow! All sounds so fun! Wish I was there...
I love the pic of him on the bed with all the d-land stuff!
Post a Comment