This is a great journal. I wish I had a record of some of my trips. It is neat to experience this through you. Michael spent some time with Glo tonight.
How is Glo ? I need a report on her..I've been worried about her this trip but the Indians have laughed about me going to Indiana. Tell Glo hi and that I love her.
Welcome to Reed and Julie's blog. We have a great life that is forever changing. Since all our children have flown the coop, we can eat, go out, golf, shop or do just about anything we like. It's a wonderful time of life. Here are just a few of our adventures.
7 comments:
Wow, that looks so beautiful and fancy!
Wow that staircase looks familiar...is that at Diane's house??
Going across the world like that you should have stayed somewhere nice!
Just beautiful Julie! How fun to see the other side of the world through your eyes!
Fancy,Schmancy guys! I don't know how you guys are ever going to stay at the Marriot again.
Is Dad enjoying the sites too?
This is a great journal. I wish I had a record of some of my trips. It is neat to experience this through you.
Michael spent some time with Glo tonight.
How is Glo ? I need a report on her..I've been worried about her this trip but the Indians have laughed about me going to Indiana. Tell Glo hi and that I love her.
Post a Comment