Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bangalore

For some unknown reason, I am unable to use my MAC so I will have to post some amazing pictures later. We arrived in Bangalore yesterday. It is a little cooler here. Dad's meeting was cancelled so we were able to take a little city tour here. We went to some very beautiful Botanical Gardens, Bull Temple, Tipoo Sultan Palace and a drive through the British Area. The Traffic is worse than Chennai...This is the Tech capital of India...Very with it and not as dirty. But still, incredible poverty right next to lavish apartments and homes. The Farmers Market and Bazaar looked so tempting with all the fresh fruit, but we can't eat any unless we want to be sick. We went to a Hindu temple again, with lots of beggars and dad and I didn't listen to our guides, we gave them money .Out hotel is the most beautiful we have ever stayed at,,,but not great service, food or AC and it is quite hot. We had dinner in a beautiful outdoor, jungle-ish setting with some business clints...it is amazing the young and daring minds that are here but the food was just mediocre. The President of Bulgaria was staying here last night and you would have thought it was President Bush with all the security and guards. It is raining today so dad goes to meetings and I will go the spa. Raju is also here but kind of doing his own things. I will post again with the pictures we took

No comments: