Happy Pinkalicious Birthday Tenley !!
It's hard to believe but Tenley is celebrating her third birthday today. She is such a fun and spirited girl. We loved having her with us last month. Happy Birthday to our tenacious, tremendous, talkative, tiny, ticklish , talented, tidy, tender and totally terrific Tenley !! We love you and hope you have a fun day!
9 comments:
Oh, how we love Tenley! She is such a spirited funny girl. I will never forget waking up to her in the middle of the night yelling out at my house. I went to her room and there she was running in full sprint inside her pack n play...she is full of it! We love you Tenley and wish you a very Pinkilicious Party!
Happy Happy Day Tenley Girl! Hope she has such a fun Pinkilicious Party! She is such a crazy fun girl... hilarious and adorable. I love the pic of her in the swing with pearls one...very uncharacteristic, being so clam and all, but so cute! Amby, very cute invite!
Tenley, I hope you have a great birthday and a fun party. We love you! You are the funnest girl to chase around. See you at the beach.
Love, Pop Pop
Happy Birthday dear Tenley girl! We love Tenley so much at house. From Ryan right down to little Molly who laughed at her constantly when she was staying with us. She is a hilarious little girl. We love Tenley!
Rex says: "Hi Tenley, happy birthday. I hope you come back soon. I want you to be close to us and be with us sometimes. Bye, love you.
Lucy says: "Tenley is so cute, and I wish I could have a pinkalicious party like her. Happy Birthday. And I want to tell her I love her too"
BTW, mom very artsy little set up with the invite , pink candy, and even a backdrop. Cute!!
Thanks Mom! Love all of the "T" adjectives . . . perfect for Tenley! Oh how we love Tenley! she makes our life exciting and unpredictable!
Thanks Julie. This is so much fun. Amby and I may need to reverse our family blog veto.
I can't believe Tenley is 3. She is such a great part of my life! My dreams of having great cousins with whom we can enjoy pool parties, beach time and whatever imaginative thing we can all think of...are really coming true!!
I hope Tenley had a great day! Darling post and what a cute idea for a birthday party...love the book! I vote for Amby and Tyson to get a blog!
The pearls were the best! I love the pictures. I have always thought that Tenley looked like an old fashioned girl straight out of vintage books I read as a child. She is adorable!
Post a Comment