Today is Tyson's 37th Birthday !! There are so many great qualities that Reed and I appreciate about Tyson !! Here are a few specifics... Tyson is patient, humble, smart, prayerful, thoughtful, happy, easy-going , sensible and most adventurous. While spending 24 critical hours with him and Amby at Stanford Children's hospital during Ashton's surgery ordeal, I learned a lot from him. He was incredibly calm, focused and engaged in the details of Ashton's situation. He didn't want to leave her bedside and spent every night at the hospital to just "be there" for her. He's someone we would want to have around in a crisis.
He is a wonderful husband and father and we love him and are glad he's part of our clan.
Happy Day Tyson !! Enjoy!!
PS Since Tyson is a "non-blogger", I wonder how long it will take him to view this post? hmmm...
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Tyson! Wow, 37!! Well said Mom. I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Tyson! Hope you have the best day. I am so glad you are in the fam, I don't know who I would ski with it you weren't around! xoxo
Even us non-bloggers will look at the blogs now and then :) And even comment for a special occasion! Thanks Mom for posting this today. And yes, WOW on the 37 . . . amazing that he doesn't look a day older than 30 :) I couldn't have a better partner in crime! Happy Birthday Tys!
Happy Birthday Daddy! You should have taken a work-skippy!! See you tonight!
Happy Birthday Tyson! You are such a great Bro in law to have around. Always game for Fun and easy to be around! Hope you have a fabulous day! Take a Skippy, you deserve it!
This is Tyson....posting under Amby's gmail.....I'm out of here....it is skippy time! Love you all!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.
What a great tribute to Tyson, and the incredible offer to eliminate your cellulite in the last comment. Wow! Happy birthday, Tyson and enjoy your gift :). Looking forward to seeing you guys in Cali. and seeing your new cellulite free physique.
Happy Birthday Tyson! What a great tribute!
Belatedly . . . happy birthday, Tyson! I'm very glad you joined up with this circus troupe of ours. It was lonely before you got here.
I told Rex on your birthday that you had turned 37. He said "Wow. . . he's going to die soon!" So . . .enjoy it while you can.
:)
Post a Comment