
Our dear Beloved Maby, dog of the Pew Family, (mostly Molly) went to where all dogs go..to Heaven. Maby was adopted at the Davis County Animal Shelter by Molly's hard earned $50. He was born sometime in 1991 and died April 9, 2010. Maby was also survived by his companion, Grandma Glo. He will be layed to rest in a private service. He was the best dog ever.
7 comments:
Oh, so sorry. My parents just lost their Webster last week. It really is like losing a member of the family.
Thanks for posting this mom...very sweet! We love Maby and can't imagine ever finding a better dog than he was. We will see you in the eternities Maby James!
PS He was born January 1, 1991
sad.....He was a sweet dog.
Molly, I have to say that was a little dramatic.
OH Maby! He was such a cute dog! I can't believe he lived that long! Wow, impressive! You were such a great family to him!
Julie! I stumbled across this post and it brought tears to my eyes! I loved Maby. I remember going to leave for school and seeing Maby meandering down by our house. (This happened on several occasions). I was always afraid he'd never find his way back, so I'd drive him back home. He was a sweet pup.
I am so sad about your dog. That is kind of hard to see him go. He was a cute dog. And a good dog.
Post a Comment