

We took a needed girl trip to Scottsdale Arizona last week. Lately, I've had the sense that my four daughters are becoming further apart by miles but it took about two seconds to realize that they seem to pick up right where they left off. We really enjoyed that short 3 day excursion by going to the spa, laying by the pool, shopping, eating, visiting some family and all at the backdrop of the beautiful desert Camelback Inn. We laughed til we were sick, ate some really yummy food, had an interesting gift exchange, and drove around the area to see some interesting Arizona spots. Thanks to Amby for her darling planners, to Macy for setting us up at the JW Marriott, to Molly for arranging our transportation and to Ali for the stylish samples. You girls keep me young, keep me laughing and keep me sane. It was a great GETAWAY !
3 comments:
I can't see the pics on here.
Thanks For a great trip though...It was so fun and I love my gift
yeah, me neither. It was a great trip! Lol, about the interesting gift exchange, it did end up being sort of "different". Thanks for all the fun!
That looks so fun! What a cute Mom and darling girls. I will be flying up to Boise and stay a night with Alicia and then help drive her and her baby the rest of the way home for a visit. It should be fun. Sophia and Robert Todd are coming for a visit on Saturday and I am tending Giselle so Stephen can pass the Bar.
Post a Comment