Saturday, January 23, 2010

A New Favorite Movie...


I love most movies. Whatever we see, I usually find something that I like about it. Tonight we saw a movie that I absolutely loved. Young Victoria is a must see if you are looking for a romantic period piece. Emily Blunt was wonderful and the actor who portrayed Albert was great. (That Albert was quite a guy) It's definitely worth a look.
Note: The popcorn at the Broadway is almost as good as the Kaysville Theater popcorn.

4 comments:

Macy said...

It was a great movie, mom. I am glad you liked it.

Molly said...

I miss our meetings down at the broadway. I will have to look up where this movie is playing here! Looks good!

Maeve said...

We just saw that movie while we were in Vegas on our girls trip. I love those time period movies.

GeNee said...

I can't wait to see that movie.