This is the Conference Hall where I was lucky to find a seat among the 1900 Coders to hear Reed's presentation. Here are pictures of Johnny Biscuit (the Utah comedian who does the Biscuit Report each day and pokes fun of himself and the Conference goers)and Reed on the big screen. I learned that Coders are:
1. Chatty
2. Friendly
3. Kind of like teachers
4. enthusiastic
5. serious about their jobs
6. like to shop
7. like to eat
They were always asking who I was, where my credential badge was, how many CEU's I was getting at the Conference etc. I love to go with Reed on these trips. It just makes me laugh. It is a nice break from the Head Start world and our everyday boring life.
6 comments:
oh, I totally should have gone into coding...sounds like they have a nice life!!
lol, molly. We should all be coders.
You soooooo DO NOT have a boring life! I will live a little through YOU....
sad i missed out on this year's event! I am glad I am not a coder, they have AAPC pride. Sounds fun mom!
Yes, Julie am sure you could convice Reed into hiring me...by the way what do coders do?...what ever it is I will learn! Does Reed have the same presentation he takes to several locations each year?
maybe I should take a spelling class first...sorry! I am working on 3 hours sleep!
Post a Comment