The leaves are deep in the backyard, the pool is closed, Reed's Saturday tee times are after 8:00 AM, I can see my breath on a November walk and I've stopped wearing flip flops. It has been a beautiful fall with the most colorful leaves we have had in the valley for many years. Fall of 2007 has been pretty eventful. New babies (3), soccer games, a trip to India, the start of another school year for me (the 16th!!), Reed's business travels, the annual Halloween Party and a trip to visit Ali in New York. Just a snapshot of the Fall of 2007.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Fall of 2007...
The leaves are deep in the backyard, the pool is closed, Reed's Saturday tee times are after 8:00 AM, I can see my breath on a November walk and I've stopped wearing flip flops. It has been a beautiful fall with the most colorful leaves we have had in the valley for many years. Fall of 2007 has been pretty eventful. New babies (3), soccer games, a trip to India, the start of another school year for me (the 16th!!), Reed's business travels, the annual Halloween Party and a trip to visit Ali in New York. Just a snapshot of the Fall of 2007.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Oli...what is that face! It has been a great fall. I went for a little jog this morning and could see my breath. Something about that cold breath reminds me of walking to elementary school...weird. I love the fall and this one has been Great!
Fun pictures! Fun Fall! Cute grandbabes!
Love the skinny jeans Jules, we could never get Bethers to wear those.
Is that my street??
Carly...I am the girl on the left, in the snug fitting jeans and the street with the beautiful leaves is Laird Ave....the sight of Rexy's soccer game.
The babies' picture is so wonderful, I can't stop laughing.
Ali's picture is beautiful, also. This fall has been breathtaking and if I could fit into skinny jeans I would!!
Post a Comment