Sunday, September 26, 2010

Summer is OVER !






Summer's not over until you call Larry's Pools to shut down the swimming pool. I made that call yesterday, so I guess we're really done. It's been an eventful summer. Besides the pool, a few things have brought a smile to my face the last few months. 1. A new Beach Cruiser (just like my bike of the '60's -so much fun-Thanks Reed ) 2. These schnazzy new straws given to me as a gift from one of my daughters that made my caffeine free d-coke extra special 3. The park bench in the new city park that my girlfriends and I (and our husbands) donated 4.Celebrating my mom's 88th Birthday 5. getting out the heirloom blessing dress that a new grandaughter will wear. Goodbye Summer 2010 !

3 comments:

Molly said...

oh, I never got to get on that beach cruiser...next summer!

Thanks, Ali for the staws...they made my summer great too.

Thanks for the reminder...still gotta get a slip for the dress!

GeNee said...

Our bench is so fun. It was a great summer and I will like the Fall too. Your bike is so neat.

love.boxes said...

I like your bench :)