Thursday, September 30, 2010

My "Academia" Friends...



Forty years ago, I met some wonderful room mates at BYU. We stayed together for 4 great years. Some room mates came and went but we stayed together. We all graduated, got married, moved to different locations and had families. We had a reunion, of sorts, last weekend and it was such a fun gathering. These friends are some of the most amazing women I know. Even though we have traveled down different paths, we can pick it right back up. We covered more topics, shared more stories and we shopped, ate, toured and were inspired. Marce, Vicki, Susan and Pat, I can't wait for our next get together.

3 comments:

GeNee said...

That looks so fun and they look like such nice friends. It is great that you have kept in touch all these years.

Macy said...

Looks like fun, mom! I think it is really fun and impressive you have stayed in such good touch too. Good friends are the best.

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

Small world! I didnt know you were roommates with Vicki. She is great! I will keep an eye on her for you!