Monday, February 11, 2008

My Favorite Time of Year....Almost






I am a summer girl- I love water, sun, tee-shirts, eating outdoors, sandals and my sun roof open on a July evening. Next to summer, the best time of year for me is just before spring...Valentines,tulips, red shoes and looking forward to something better.(I spend a little time each day looking out towards the West(the pool) envisioning a summer day. I enjoy getting out the Valentine Decorations, and clearing out the winter. Here is a little "snippet" of how things look around here on this dreary February day.

6 comments:

Bethers said...

Your home has always looked so beautiful with red accents. I love all your special touches and wish I had thought of them.

Ali said...

Looks great mom! Wish I was there to see it! I would actually enjoy the winter wonderland. Love the paper whites....

Michelle said...

Hi Julie! It is Michelle (Butler)! I can't even remember how I got here to your blog, think it was a link from a comment on Circe Dopp's blog. How fun is this! It is so fun to see inside your cute house and see all that snow in Utah. Makes me miss the third ward! Now if you could just get my mom to blog!

Mama Mia said...

I love how you decorate your mantel! Red looks so good in your house! I need to get some inspiration for Easter!!! I want to see all the cute shower decorations...Mom and Maeve were raving about how beautiful everything was...You and your girls went all out! I wish I was able to attend!!!

Mama Mia said...

okay I just noticed that you have a white table in your kitchen...is this a new table or your old table refinished???

The Back Row Pew said...

I'm sorry to be slow on this comment...Michelle, I am not the best blogger but so fun to see your blogsite. I'm so glad you are doing well in the Bay Area. You and Amby need to get in touch.
Mia... That is a very old oak table that Randy and Reed painted white.