Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Business Trip !!









Going on a business trip when it's not your business can be relaxing, renewing and very enjoyable. Jetting off to Hawaii for business is about as good as it gets. AAPC has been a great "gig" for Reed and a great "gig" for me as well. I was given a pink inter tube which I spent some time floating in the lagoon. Beautiful views, swimming in the Pacific, shopping, a scenic drive around the island and enjoying great food (Motsomoto's Shaved Ice, Koa Pancake House, Roys and of course Pineapple ) were highlights of this trip. Reed worked and got in a little golf but I lounged and ordered d-coke by the pool, swam across the lagoon, read a book or two, treated myself to the spa and shopped at the flea market. A great business trip !

5 comments:

Macy said...

oh boy, that shaved ice looks so yummy! Fun trip.

Reba said...

Business eh? How come you never invite me to come hang out with you while Reed works:) I look good sitting in a pink inner tube I think. Ha. What island were you on?

Molly said...

That is a HILARIOUS mental picture of you swimming the ocean water in that pink inner tube...trip sounds dreamy!

Ali said...

ya...imagine mom in her hot pink swimsuit in her hot pink innertube drinking diet coke.

sounds great. i need to be considered for this sort of trip.

Bethers said...

Too bad our business trips only take us to St. George!