December 29th, 1983, Ali was born; our fourth girl. She was an extremely calm and happy baby who has grown up to be a wonderful girl with more talents and great qualities than we could have ever imagined. Here are just a few things we love about Ali:
* She has a kind heart
* She is thoughtful (I have dozens of notes written to me from her)
* She is true to herself
* She is very, very organized
* She loves her nieces and nephews more than anything
* She is adventurous (who else do we know that would sell her car and move across the country with no job and not knowing anyone)
* She has beautiful eyes and a great smile
* She is a loyal friend
* She is helpful (more times than I can count she has done something helpful without being asked)
* She is a hard worker (She has worked hard on her talents, worked all through college and tries hard to do the best job she can at whatever she does)
These are just a few reasons why we love Ali....there are too many reasons to name. Now that she has moved to New York, I miss her more than I can say, but love hearing the dramas and stories of her life. Ali, we love you and hope your 24th year is the BEST yet !!
5 comments:
All true, Julie. Happy Birthday, Als. I would add that Ali is whip-smart, very driven, and is unfailingly forthright.
Well, I guess this blog has just become a birthday blog!
Ali, we love you and miss you being around more, but I hope you have a GREAT birthday! You truly are such a neat person. I am so amazed at your accomplishments in your career at such a young age. Whatever you put your mind to, always happens. You are so talented and I love our relationship! We are so different, but you will always be one of my closest friends!
Happy Birthday Ali! You are definitely all of those things mom named. Also, very driven, game, and analytical too. We love Ali!
Ali, happy birthday! I agree with all Mom said plus I would add that you are our biggest risk-taker. and that's good.
Love, Dad
These are beautiful pictures of Ali and really capture her personality. We love hearing about your adventures. I can only think of one other girl that would sell everything and go off to New York.......I know it will work out as great for you as it did for her!
Bethers
Post a Comment